Console Screen + Pressure Gauge PSI/Bar
The future is digital! Replace your old analog pressure gauge with a digital one including compass. The console gives an enlarged view on your most important indicator - how much bar / psi is left in your tank?
More details include:
- The SEAC Screen is a dive computer with a large, readable screen, with adjustable contrast and brightness. All the data you need are visible, at a glance, on a single screen.
- It is easy to manage all the SEAC Screen functions even with very thick gloves, thanks to the two well-defined front buttons. Long strap is comfortable even over a dry suit.
- Main functions: Scuba (complete dive management with Bühlmann ZHL-16C algorithm), Gauge (independent management with depth gauge and stopwatch), Freedive (times and depth for freedivers).
- Management of 1 or 2 mixes (air, Nitrox and other mixes with O2 max 99%). MOD violation, Deco Stop and ascent speed alarms. “NDL only” dive planner.
- Records up to 40 hours of diving in Scuba/Gauge mode or 18 hours in Freedive mode.