Marine Rescue GPS - A life saver
Did you ever come up from a dive and there was no boat in sight? The currents have brought you miles away from your original drop-off and you have no clue, if the dive crew will find you? Here is a dive device, which alarms all surrounding boats up to 34 miles / 55km away and shares your exact locations, also in extreme conditions. We hope you will never use this device, but if you will, it might safe your life.
The Marine Rescue GPS is less than half the size of our original radio and is incredibly simple to use. Simply undo the latch and open, turn on, remove the antenna retainer, and press the red button. That’s it! Your GPS position accurate to 1.5 metres and a man overboard distress message will be broadcast to all AIS equipped ships up to 34 miles away, as well as a special DSC message to the marine radio on your own vessel. Your Nautilus GPS floats and is waterproof in all sea conditions. Just keep the o-ring clean and forget about it for the next 5 years! Don’t get left behind!
Comes with 1 Antenna Winder
- AIS/DSC Technology
- No MMSI, Licences & Registration
- Diver Depth Rated To 425 feet (with dive cap closed)
- Splash-proof with dive cap open
- Transmits GPS Position to Boats up to 34 miles away
- It Floats! Positively Buoyant
* Batteries are not included, but cheap to get locally (they cannot be shipped internationally), batteries needed: 2x CR123 Lithium 3V Battery
- AIS Transmit Power: 1 Watt
- AIS Frequency: 161.975 and 162.025 MHz
- DSC Transmit Power: 0.5 Watt
- DSC Frequency: 156.525 MHz
- Messages: Individual Distress Relay, Distress Alert
- Environmental Temperature Range: -25°C - +55°C
- Waterproof Depth: 425 feet (130 meter) sea water
- Dimensions: 2.9 x 3.8 x 1.5 inch (75 x 97 x 39 mm)
- Weight: 4.6 Oz (131g) including batteries
This is a device you should certainly have. Money well invested, especially if you dive in currents & rough waters. It already saved more than hundreds of lifes, when activated!
We ship your goods worldwide! If you should have any questions about the delivery time, please email us to email@example.com